- 31 Rising Sun, Taylorsville, KY 40071
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1500 Sqft
- HURRY and you can pick out almost everything!! Home just getting started and expected to be completed in September. Wonderful ranch home with laminate flooring in great room and kitchen, carpet in bedrooms. Custom cabinetry with granite counter tops. Tile in baths. Brick front and vinyl sides. This can be your home!!
- 192 Forest Park Dr, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1272 Sqft
- Welcome home to this cozy well built 1272' ranch home with inviting hardwood in entry/foyer complete with window adding extra natural light. Vaulted ceiling in great room. Eat-in kitchen with cherry cabinets (all applliances remain including washer and dryer. Home has popular split floor plan. Master bedroom has trey ceiling and large walk in closet. Two spare bedrooms and full bath. The triple deck is perfect for entertaining. There is a full privacy fence and above ground pool.. A two garage attached gar ...
- 126 Willow Creek Ct, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1190 Sqft
- Look no further! This adorable 1190' ranch has been updated throughout with fresh paint, new laminate flooring in great room and hall, vinyl squares with grout in kitchen, and new carpet in bedrooms. Master bathroom have been updated with new flooring and additional lighting above shower/insert. Large eat-in kitchen has abundance of cabinetry and stainless steel appliances remain. Home has fenced in back yard that backs up to open area with no houses behind treed back fence. In addition, home is desirably loc ...
- 180 Beechtree Ln, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1510 Sqft
- Home sweet Home!! A showing is a 'sale.' This Spacious townhouse has many updates including laminate flooring in foyer and vaulted great room/dining area combination- tiled flooring in kitchen and baths. Lots of cabinets with granite countertops. All appliances remain including washer and dryer. There is a fireplace in great room. The 2 full baths have new vanities with granite tops. The upstairs bedrooms are large with walk in closets and extra storage under the roof. Double sliding doors lead out to the large d ...
- 1314 S 26th St, Louisville, KY 40210
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 996 Sqft
- Home has been remodeled sometime in the last 13 yrs. Has neutral paint throughout and dark brown carpet. Kitchen has some appliances. There is a lot of cabinetry with laminate countertops that is in decent condition. Front living room and 2/3 bedrooms if middle room is used for bedroom. The backyard is large and backs up to an alley for convenience.Great home for first time homeowner or investor. Proof of funds/prequalification letter with all offers. Response may take several days.