- 4280 Highway 44 E, Shepherdsville, KY 40165
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2000 Sqft
- MT WASHINGTON SCHOOLS!! BETTER THAN NEW Updated all brick ranch with large rooms! Freshly painted exterior and interior. 19 NEW windows and a NEW ROOF! New appliances remain, solid wood cabinets with new countertop and island. Kitchen is OPEN to family room and living room. There is a dining room, 3 bedrooms, and 2 baths that have all been updated. New flooring! One of the best features is the BREEZEWAY that connects home to 2 1/2 car garage. The lot is over a half acre in an established neighborhood with schools, ...
- 181 Meadow Park Ct, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1414 Sqft
- Home Sweet Home!! This awesome home has fresh neutral paint and new flooring throughout. Relax on front porch that runs entire width of home. There is a large family room and large eat-in kitchen. Master bathroom has cabinet style linen closet. There is a first floor laundry. Each upstairs bedroom has a dormer window with extra storage in attic. The back yard has private rear setting. There is a walk out unfinished basement with an under the front porch area that could be used as storm shelter, etc. The deck has ne ...
- 173 Biliken Ct, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1525 Sqft
- Welcome home to this awesome house that has 3 bedrooms (possible 4) and 2 full baths plus a large finished bonus room above the garage. Wood flooring in living room and hall and all new carpet throughout. Home has been freshly painted from top to bottom (ceilings, walls, trim) and even the garage!! New Vinyl plank flooring in the kitchen with backsplash and new stainless appliances. There is a walk out basement plumbed for future bathroom. Home backs up to treed area that separates by creek from farm land complete ...
- 7800 Circle Crest Rd, Louisville, KY 40241
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1800 Sqft
- HOME SWEET HOME!! Awesome one owner ranch home in established secluded neighborhood of Barbourmeade yet convenient to EVERYTHING!! This home was built with love and shows it. Reflections of a wonderful life in a one owner home are everywhere from the built in book shelves to the enclosed sunroom that joins the home to the garage. There are hardwood floors throughout the home except for the living room which is large with wonderful natural lighting and a fireplace. The kitchen has an abundance of cabinets with all a ...