- 314 Park Ridge Dr, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2639 Sqft
- Welcome home to this spacious cape cod on .75 acres that backs up to woods. Inviting front porch with railing. Home has 4/5 bedrooms and 2 full baths. First floor has combination of wood, laminate, and tile flooring. Great room has a fireplace and trey ceiling. Large eat-in kitchen has granite tile counter tops and ceramic tile flooring. ALL appliances remain. Patio doors lead to wooden deck with stairs to yard below. First floor has Master bedroom and extra large full bath, plus separate laundry room. Second floor ...
- 102 S 40th St, Louisville, KY 40212
- 5 Beds · 2 Baths · 1444 Sqft
- INVESTORS or owner occupant with lender approval-Spacious home has been remodeled in last 12 yrs 4/5 bedrooms with 2 full baths. Newer vinyl siding on the exterior and newer windows. The interior has neutral paint throughout and dark brown carpet. Kitchen cabinets/sink missing as well as bathroom vanity. Home has lots of potential and would be perfect for a large family. Nice backyard with some fencing. Proof of funds or prequalification letter with all offers. Investors welcome. Close to neighborhood center on Mar ...
- 161 Eathan Ct, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1300 Sqft
- Spacious all brick 1300' ranch home with split floor plan in Mt Washington on 1/4 acre lot is a must see. Updates galore!! Home has new new laminate flooring in vaulted great room and new carpet in all 3 bedrooms. Master bath has new vinyl plank flooring, vanity, and toilet. Freshly painted throughout. New windows except 2 spare bedrooms. New faucets and lighting inside and outside. Newly stained deck. Extra large eat in kitchen with painted wood cabinets. Appliances remain. Huge Master bedroom has 3 closets. Home ...
- 1314 S 26th St, Louisville, KY 40210
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 996 Sqft
- Home has been remodeled sometime in the last 13 yrs. Has neutral paint throughout and dark brown carpet. Kitchen has some appliances. There is a lot of cabinetry with laminate countertops that is in decent condition. Front living room and 2/3 bedrooms if middle room is used for bedroom. The backyard is large and backs up to an alley for convenience.Great home for first time homeowner or investor. Proof of funds/prequalification letter with all offers. Response may take several days.