- 31 Rising Sun, Taylorsville, KY 40071
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1500 Sqft
- HURRY and you can pick out almost everything!! Home just getting started and expected to be completed in September. Wonderful ranch home with laminate flooring in great room and kitchen, carpet in bedrooms. Custom cabinetry with granite counter tops. Tile in baths. Brick front and vinyl sides. This can be your home!!
- 256 Trevor Ct, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 1754 Sqft
- Awesome totally fenced .70 acre lot- backyard is a must see!! Add a second garage, pool, even a possible second entry off of Bethel Church Rd. So many possibilities!! Check out the new oak t stair treads with new risers and wall boards. New flooring throughout, laminate upstairs and vinyl plank in basement. New neutral paint (color used in Homerama homes)- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, open floor plan, possible second family room or playroom in lower level. Kitchen has country style sink with popular style spray faucet. ...
- 181 Coldstream Ct, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1377 Sqft
- This spacious open floor plan ranch style ranch home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 car garage. There is laminate flooring in foyer and great room. Kitchen has lots of cabinets and kitchen appliances remain (black stainless frig is negotiable.) Home is in ''like new'' condition and spare bath and spare bedrooms have never been used. Home is built on premium lot and backs up to a treed area that can be further cleared to property line. Owner had the house built with upgrades and has lived in the house less than on ...
- 249 Lynnwood Dr, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1100 Sqft
- Newly remodeled home includes fresh paint from ceiling to floor. New flooring throughout- luxury vinyl plank in living room, kitchen, laundry, hall and bath. New carpet in all 3 bedrooms. The kitchen has new cabinets, countertops, sink, faucet, and new appliances remain (no refrigerator). Bathroom has new toilet, mirror, faucet, new light fixtures and even new switches and outlets throughout entire home. The detached garage has a covered patio to sit on and over look a beautiful back yard with a variety of plan ...
- 180 Beechtree Ln, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1510 Sqft
- Home sweet Home!! A showing is a 'sale.' This Spacious townhouse has many updates including laminate flooring in foyer and vaulted great room/dining area combination- tiled flooring in kitchen and baths. Lots of cabinets with granite countertops. All appliances remain including washer and dryer. There is a fireplace in great room. The 2 full baths have new vanities with granite tops. The upstairs bedrooms are large with walk in closets and extra storage under the roof. Double sliding doors lead out to the large d ...
- 287 S Bardstown Rd, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1300 Sqft
- What an opportunity!! B2 zoning allows for residence and business combined. Residental property on left side currently and business on right side of property. Reasonable to assume property could be rezoned back to residential if desired. With a little kitchen remodel home is ready for occupancy and perfect for so many types of businesses!! Large garage and 2 small outbuilding on large fenced in lot. Roof and HVAC system were replaced a few years back. Wake up and turn over that sign that says OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!
- 102 S 40th St, Louisville, KY 40212
- 5 Beds · 2 Baths · 1444 Sqft
- Spacious home has been remodeled in the last 11 years. 4/5 bedrooms with 2 full baths- Newer vinyl siding on the exterior. The interior has neutral paint throughout and dark brown carpet. Kitchen cabinets have been removed and one of the bathroom vanities also. Home has lots of potential and would be perfect for large family. Nice backyard with some fencing. Proof of funds/prequalification letter with all offers. Investors welcome. Close to Neighborhood Center on Market St.
- 1314 S 26th St, Louisville, KY 40210
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 996 Sqft
- Home has been remodeled sometime in the last 13 yrs. Has neutral paint throughout and dark brown carpet. Kitchen has some appliances. There is a lot of cabinetry with laminate countertops that is in decent condition. Front living room and 2/3 bedrooms if middle room is used for bedroom. The backyard is large and backs up to an alley for convenience.Great home for first time homeowner or investor. Proof of funds/prequalification letter with all offers. Response may take several days.