- 180 Beechtree Ln, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1510 Sqft
- Home sweet Home!! A showing is a 'sale.' This Spacious townhouse has many updates including laminate flooring in foyer and vaulted great room/dining area combination- tiled flooring in kitchen and baths. Lots of cabinets with granite countertops. All appliances remain including washer and dryer. There is a fireplace in great room. The 2 full baths have new vanities with granite tops. The upstairs bedrooms are large with walk in closets and extra storage under the roof. Double sliding doors lead out to the large d ...
- 252 Cornell Ave, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1240 Sqft
- Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 full bath patio home with a single car garage. Popular open floor plan. Kitchen opens to family room and has bar that could easily seat 4 or more stools. Kitchen has lots of cabinetry with all appliances remaining (including refrigerator). Fresh neutral paint with new carpet in both bedrooms. Master bath has huge walk-in closet. Family room has vaulted ceiling with fireplace and is 23' long. There is a patio that could be fenced in if desired. No monthly HOA/condo fees.
- 102 S 40th St, Louisville, KY 40212
- 5 Beds · 2 Baths · 1444 Sqft
- Spacious home has been remodeled in the last 11 years. 4/5 bedrooms with 2 full baths- Newer vinyl siding on the exterior. The interior has neutral paint throughout and dark brown carpet. Kitchen cabinets have been removed and one of the bathroom vanities also. Home has lots of potential and would be perfect for large family. Nice backyard with some fencing. Proof of funds/prequalification letter with all offers. Investors welcome. Close to Neighborhood Center on Market St.
- 1314 S 26th St, Louisville, KY 40210
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 996 Sqft
- Home has been remodeled sometime in the last 13 yrs. Has neutral paint throughout and dark brown carpet. Kitchen has some appliances. There is a lot of cabinetry with laminate countertops that is in decent condition. Front living room and 2/3 bedrooms if middle room is used for bedroom. The backyard is large and backs up to an alley for convenience.Great home for first time homeowner or investor. Proof of funds/prequalification letter with all offers. Response may take several days.
- 249 Lynnwood Dr, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1100 Sqft
- Newly remodeled home includes fresh paint from ceiling to floor. New flooring throughout- luxury vinyl plank in living room, kitchen, laundry, hall and bath. New carpet in all 3 bedrooms. The kitchen has new cabinets, countertops, sink, faucet, and new appliances remain (no refrigerator). Bathroom has new toilet, mirror, faucet, new light fixtures and even new switches and outlets throughout entire home. The detached garage has a covered patio to sit on and over look a beautiful back yard with a variety of plan ...
- 503 Benjamin Pl, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1430 Sqft
- Home Sweet Home!! Beautiful 3 yr old ranch with split floor plan in popular Hillside Terrace. Neutral paint colors with some new carpet and laminate flooring. Raised ceiling in great room with arched doorways. Eat-in kitchen has bay window and door that leads to covered porch. Kitchen has gorgeous cabinetry and all appliances remain (refrigerator is brand new!). The master bedroom/bathroom is spacious with walk in closet with separate whirlpool tub, shower, and water closet. One of the other bedrooms has a vaulted ...
- 31 Rising Sun, Taylorsville, KY 40071
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1500 Sqft
- HURRY and you can pick out almost everything!! Home just getting started and expected to be completed in September. Wonderful ranch home with laminate flooring in great room and kitchen, carpet in bedrooms. Custom cabinetry with granite counter tops. Tile in baths. Brick front and vinyl sides. This can be your home!!
- 287 S Bardstown Rd, Mount Washington, KY 40047
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1300 Sqft
- What an opportunity!! B2 zoning allows for residence and business combined. Residental property on left side currently and business on right side of property. Reasonable to assume property could be rezoned back to residential if desired. With a little kitchen remodel home is ready for occupancy and perfect for so many types of businesses!! Large garage and 2 small outbuilding on large fenced in lot. Roof and HVAC system were replaced a few years back. Wake up and turn over that sign that says OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!